Monday, August 27, 2012

Wish...

I miss my Mama...
Though I would not wish her back into a broken and suffering body...Or would I take her from the joys of heaven... I just wish I could take care of her again, just for at least a day or so... I wish I could hold her papery thin, soft and warm hand...I wish I could tell her that I love her... I know she knows. I do. And I feel her in the blessing of getting to be a Mama myself, and an Oma now. That's how I'm passing on her legacy...Her legacy of love... I would say, rest in peace my sweet Mama, but I hope she's not resting...I hope she is dancing and singing with all her might! I hope she is laughing and talking again... Enjoy my sweet Mama!  

Marianne



Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Marianne, I lost my mama 11 years ago and I still miss her so much. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzy, you are so kind. Thanks for commenting.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete