Monday, September 12, 2011

Pumpkin No Show!

So, I did go to my "local" grocery store, to get my Pumpkin Spice Latte...And I asked if they had PSL in sugar-free...no, they said...ok, I'll just have the regular then, decaf and with soy milk...ok...whip? No...I watched as he foamed the soy, sprinkled the topping on, snapped the lid, and...I walked happily to my car, not taking a sip so as not to burn myself while I was walking...Got in the car and drove away to my next appointment...Took a quick sip, a longer one...Guess what? The pumpkin was a "No show"! It was hot, it was decaf, it was soy and even had a little spice on top, BUT, it was NOT a Pumpkin Spice Latte! Argg. Ok, IF I believed in Murphy or his law, I would say that this was pretty suspicious...But I don't, so it was a simple, although sad, mistake that I hope to remedy tomorrow!
So many words for such a sad little drink ;(
M. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment