Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Beginning...Happy New Year 2012!

Happy New Year!
I choose this photo because it signifies new beginning to me...The light pouring out of the dark clouds seems to be saying, "There is hope"..."There is a new beginning, a fresh tomorrow"...and I do love beginnings, fresh starts, starting over, hoping, wishing, praying, planning, charting, journaling...moving on, going forward...making lists! Oh, how I love to make lists, check it off, that feeling of accomplishment! Now, that's not saying that I always accomplish, I often fail, try, trip, stumble, try again, cry, yell out of frustration, forget, forgive and try again...I love beginnings, but often find it hard to get to the finish line... Not because I do not care or plan well, not because I am lazy, but most often because I over plan, over commit and run out of energy or steam...So why do I still love beginnings? Because I love HOPING! Hope...A beautiful word, an even more beautiful concept...A light at the end of the tunnel, a rainbow after the rain, laughter after sorrow, wellness after pain...A hope for tomorrow, fresh, new, happy...Light streaming through the dark clouds...
May 2012 be a beautiful year for you, full of hope and blessings, full of laughter and joy, and yes, full of plans and accomplishments!
Enjoy
M. :)

1 comment: