Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Little Christmas collage- PEACE

Just thought I'd show you a little Christmas collage. Five photos for me is a very little collage.
I love the little S'mores man in the center. He really is very little. The white disc under him is about the size of a quarter. See the red glass ball with the peace sign across it? Its broken. I broke my peace. It was hanging on the hutch, as it has for years and I bumped into it. Hard. But isn't it good that our peace is not external like that? A "thing" that can be broken in two. Real peace comes from above. Real Peace, peace that passes understanding, comes because of this time of year and a babe that was born two thousand years ago. He lived, He died, He rose again. May you be blessed with His peace. PEACE on earth and good will towards men...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment