Friday, February 5, 2010

French Toast Crazy!

I have this thing about French toast lately! That gooey, crunchy,warm, sweet goodness melting in your mouth. Do you ever crave a certain food over and over for no apparent reason? I mean, other than its delicious and readily available. Well, of late, for me its French Toast. Everything is ok in moderation, I believe.  I always and only use whole wheat bread, try to use my "farm fresh" eggs and anything organic I can get, such as vanilla and cinnamon. So, I'm not the kind of follow- a- recipe -to -the -letter type of cook. In fact, I don't really use recipes at all, just methods. (Except when baking, and even then I fiddle with things :0) So why, are you asking, am I sharing something that there is not an exact science to? Just to inspire you to greater and more delicious levels of French Toast! Hope you try it and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment