Monday, February 1, 2010

Isn't Life Like That?

Isn't Life Like That?
You plan. You write lists. You INTEND on getting 1,2,3 and 4 accomplished, but then, LIFE, real life, folds out in your day and you just have to go along with it. I don't mean this in a negative sense. Sometimes it IS negative, but I mean it more in the sense that what needs to come first will, and you can't stop it. If you are anything like me, I always have much more on those lists than I can realistically accomplish in a day. But I write them anyway, and strive to cross off as many as I can. ( By the way, today I had 8 items ). I'm not a perfectionist or anything ,(except where it comes to something artistic!..which is another post, entirely ). It just helps me have goals, keep on task and mostly, remember what I need to do! But today a friend needed me, a dear friend and that was much more important than any list! Then, and this is so ironic ( because life is like that too!), my Hubby had to have an unexpected MRI. The irony is, he was talking to his brother just last night about how much they both hated MRIs and never wanted to have one again. He actually said, I would rather die than have another one. But this morning his Dr said he needed one because his shoulder was not healing and low and behold they called hours later and said- You have an MRI in 45 minutes. No way. Have you ever heard of anyone getting into an MRI so quickly? Soooo, that was my day, and it was ok... I was chomping at the bit to take just a few pics and at the very last few minutes of light,( my son needed me to take him to the gym), I grabbed my camera, of course, and was able to take a few fun shots of some horses on the way home...Which I will post...By the way, I was able to cross off 2 of my items and made 1 of my 3 phone calls and as soon I I upload this , I can cross off one-more-thing... :) Because, isn't LIFE like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment