Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Over the Mountain and through the woods...

So I have to make a quick trip to Tennessee today and was just dreading the drive, when I remembered that we have to go over the mountains, and we had just had snow and, and ... you see where I'm going... Photo OP! I hope . Now I just need to convince Hubby to stop for , say just , 5 minutes and I can take 100 pics!! See everything has a silver lining, or at least bronze, or snow covered! I was also testing my mobile uploading capabilities, for emergencies such as this, being away from the computer for so long and all. :) So if there is a really bad quality uploaded pic, you will know why...Or I'll erase it before you ever see it. Maybe I'll have a photo or two to share with you tonight... Otherwise, tomorrow, it will be French Toast and Fun with Macros...Have a blessed day...

No comments:

Post a Comment