Thursday, July 28, 2011

Here's the plan...and Pic of the Day...July 27th...

Here is another summer pic of the day, a lovely beach in Seaside, CA. While you are looking at that I will tell you my plan :)... I want to finish up my Holland series of photos. Bet you thought I was done with that or just forgot, but I was just taking a little break. ;) Then I want to tell you about and show you the pictures of my "Curlie Girls". Mixed media, 3D art. Can't wait and it's high time, but I've got a little(big) project that I need to finish up first. Had a wedding this weekend and I am working on some editing, then I will have a little more freedom...The wedding was awesome, sweet, beautiful and inspiring. I will write a bit about that too. I have two weddings in September and then I am done with weddings people. It's not that I don't love them, because I absolutely do! OH, I'm jumping ahead of myself. Again. It's how ADD works. :) It works really well sometimes, like when you want to be creative, and have a million ideas...But anyway, that is my plan, if I didn't confuse you with my ramblings...Here, I will make it clear:
A. Pic of the day
B. Finish current project
C. Post Dutch photos
D. Show and tell you about my art
E. Ect
F. Any questions? ( it's late...)
G. Please Enjoy Photo!

M. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, such a lvely picture...you are a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete