Monday, July 4, 2011

Pic of the Day...July 4th, 2011

God bless America, land that I love. Stand beside Her and guide Her, through the night, with a light from above...From the mountians, to the prairies, to the ocean, bright with fooooooam! God bless America, my home sweet hooooome, God bless America, my home sweet home!

America the beautiful

Land of the free,
Home of the brave

Purple mountains majesty...
Amber fields of grain

My country tis of Thee
Sweet land of liberty

Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,
be it ever so humble, there's no place like home

Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and lemonade

'Tis the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

My country, tis of Thee, sweet land of liberty
Of Thee I sing

God bless the USA!

* Wherever you are today, whatever you are doing,
I hope you stop and pause to be thankful for your country
And the freedoms you have
Bought at a high price
And often unappreciated...
Take a look around at the beauty of this amazing and diverse country
Be glad that you are here and thankful that this is your country
God bless America...yes, we are very blessed
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder..I will stop and do that today. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete