Monday, August 29, 2011

Pink Peony turned White...

Oh, I couldn't resist! Here is the same peony, the beautiful pink one, from below, that turned white as it aged. Love it. Hope you do too... (Wouldn't these make awesome postcards, or canvas' or pages to work on?) I've wanted to do this forever and see, you've inspired me without saying a word! Look for artistic updates soon...
ps. By the way, I have been painting and creating, just not showing you yet because I'm working on the major project of my new ART SPACE, ( boy, that's a lot of work!) and some BIG family news that is requiring my time and attention at the moment. Sorry to, nah... it's kinda fun, to keep you in suspense! So, we, I mean you, will see or hear soon! Also, I really can't wait to show you the finished product of my art room! It's awesome! So colorful and eclectic! You are gonna love it, almost as much as I do! :)
M. :)
Shhhhh! Leave a COMMENT and we will have a quiet, little contest for one of the above...

No comments:

Post a Comment